Friday, May 29, 2009

My family is all about sports. In fact, my yard is like our own gym. Our idea of a family activity is a volleyball night and then sitting around watching our favorite teams and cheering them on. My grandma is the biggest sports fan in my family. I guess that´s where we all get it from. My grandma always checks the latest stats and can pretty much tell you anything you want to know about baseball, golf, football and all the college sports too.
My backyard has balls and tennis rackets laying around in it. In the far back is the volleyball ¨court¨ and in the front is the soccer ¨goal¨. a.k.a. some green lines on the white wall. We used to have a basketball net, but unfortunately, it fell down from so much playing.


Even the dog likes to play. She´s one of the best defenders around when it comes to soccer! She like to steal the ball and run around with it until someone catches her. :)
Well, that´s all for now! Have a good weekend!
~Morgan~

3 comments:

  1. Hello Morgan.
    I'm Grace... I'm a friend of Verja's and I'm an ex-MK to Venezuela. But I am Venezuelan. We are missionaries in a different country now though. I just wanted to stop by and say that I love your photography.. I don't have a blog of my own but I really enjoy reading and looking at the pictures on my friends' blogs!
    God bless you.
    *Grace*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Grace! At least I know now that someone is reading my blog! :) You should get a blog of your own too! Did Verja tell you that I´m an ex-MK from Venezuela too? We're in Uruguay now.
    God Bless!
    Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha yeah I had never seen it before except the other day I was on Verja's blogger profile and I saw that she had another blog (of all the ones she already has that were known to me) so I wanted to check it out. I don't really think I'm a person that is good for blogging and all that stuff. I don't know maybe I'll get one some day. Oh no she didn't tell me. She did tell me that she had a friend who was a new missionary to Uruguay but she didn't tell me it was you... We're in Costa Rica now but right now we're on furlough.
    Living for Him,
    *Grace*

    ReplyDelete