Monday, February 16, 2009

My Enormous Valentine's Day Cake

Valentine's day was a REALLY busy day for me! I decided to do a Valentine's day party. It turned out to be more work than I thought!
First I mixed the batter...

The final cake!! It was Huge!!




I made a poster :)

Here's the recipe, just in case you might want it:
2 c. sugar
3-fourths c. cocoa
1 and one-half baking powder
2 eggs
2 t. vanilla
1 and 3 fourths c. all purpose flour
1 c. milk
1 and one-half t. soda
1 t. salt
one-half c. oil
1 c. boiling water
~Heat oven to 350 F. Grease and flour two 9-in. round pans.
~Combine dry ingredients in lg. bowl. Add eggs, milk, oil, nad vanilla; beat on med. speed 2 min. Stir in boiling water (batter will be thin).
Pour into pans.
~ Bake for 30-35 minutes.

Note~ I made 3 recipes in 1 BIG pan, so that's why mine came out so huge!

No comments:

Post a Comment