Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Soooo excited!

I know, I know... This is just a lil' strange for me to post TWICE in one day. (I know, it's a little overwhelming, isn't it??) But, I wanted to anounce that I'll be starting my very own photography business, this week or the next! :) Living in Uruguay, teens aren't allowed to work official jobs, but nobody said they can't start their own businesses! :) I'm going to be working hard to get this show on the road this week. I want to start off taking pictures of babies, and maybe do a few quinces (15th birthday party~It's a BIG deal here!). I have a couple of friends who have their 15th birthday parties coming up, so maybe I'll just start there with quinces. Meanwhile, I'll be working on just little kids for now. My dad is letting me use our front living room as a studio. :D I'm so stinkin' excited. I have to work on putting extra lighting and collecting backgrounds and stuff as I go along. I found this adorable ballerina blanket which you will probably be seeing in more than one picture as the background! I am trying to raise money, so I can go on a trip next year with my best friend, Martha. We're planning on going to Europe, and I'm so excited, but it isn't going to happen, if I don't have enough money, so I gotta get working! :) By the way, does anyone have any tips on taking pictures of newborns?? If you do, please let me know in a comment!


~M.L.S.~ I love you guys! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment