Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Future "Studio"!!

This is my future "studio" room! My brother also teaches in here, so we will have to work out a time for photography, and a time for English class! fun fun.... :p So, I was thinking of putting up some hooks from the wall, and hanging my backgrounds on it. I need to move the couch over quite a bit so I can have the whole wall. :D I'm trying to collect a few baby things here and there, like you know, a cute hat, a blankie.. Just stuff that will look cute with a baby. What with ballet, music,school starting next week, and now this, I'm a pretty busy person! :D I love being busy. Here are the pics!



This is my wall! :DLove you guys!!
~M.L.S.~

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
(Just thought I'd put that cool quote that I just found!)

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! that is awesome! I loovee taking pictures.. I just am not very good at it haha

    Come stop by my blog sometime,(crazycritters.blogspot.com) I haven't posted in awhile though... Oh well :P

    Have a Fantabulouss Day!!!

    Fourth

    ReplyDelete