Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I <3 Faces!

I REALLY REALLY like this picture. Louie (my kitty) posed for it perfectly! I was actually just expecting him to pop his head over the top of the white board, but he was a cutie and did his own thing!
It's summer where I live so I thought I'd do some no snow or anything of the kind is available! But I think pool pictures are just as fun. :D I at first tried taking this picture with the floating letters in the pool but that turned out to be a bad idea, since the letters wouldn't stay put! :D
I had Sophie jump out from the floatie and came out with this! :D
I hope you enjoyed these pictures. Go to Iheartfaces for more fantastic entries!
~Morgan~


I am submitting this photo into the I Heart Faces logo photo contest. By entering, I am granting I Heart Faces LLC permission to consider my photo for use in the marketing and promotion of their website.”

8 comments:

  1. Very nice pictures and ideas, Morgan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all great! You really thought these shots out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all turned out great! Love her face on the last one. I had a hard enough time getting my one photo to turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. You did a great job Morgan! Fantastic ideas. So totally jealous of your sunny weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can tell that you took a lot of time doing these.....they're great! And love her face on the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your pets totally cooperated way more than mine did - and I'm envious!!!

    these are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your creativity! (even sacrificing a poor tree ;D) Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Morgan,
    First of all I wanted to leave you a little thank you note for writing me such a sweet and encouraging comment.
    It means so much today.
    And if you ever come to Germany, I'd love to take your pictures.
    Suki

    ReplyDelete